Friday 13 January, 2012

New Year To be born again

New a word that itself provides fresh energy, Initiative and beginning a word that signifies the unknown but the awaited.
As the year 2011 has drawn to a close, we await yet another year, 2012, with open arms to embrace new life and possibilities. Despite the prevailing talks that the year is going to bring us the end, we rule out any negative thought ourselves to welcome our future into the present.
The New Year also brings with itself a new beginning. The transition from autumn, winter, and finally to spring denotes signs of birth, renewal and rejuvenation. After a long period of dormancy, nature witnesses fruition of its creatures and humankind witnesses rebirth in a much more deeper sense.
The new year symbolizes, and very aptly, conveys to us, that it is a time to be born again.
What does it mean to be born again? Of course, it bears a figurative meaning rather than a literal one. To be born again, is a way to within myself, to understand who I am, what I want, what I am doing and what should I do, where I'm going and where should I go.
To be born again means to unfurl the wings of the mind, fly to all direction possible, explore my own capacities and bring out the best in me. It means to untie the knots of complexities I am stuck up in,step out of the boundaries created by me and open the door for everyone around.
To be again means to lead life in simpler, natural ways that correspond to the beautiful symmetry of nature. To be born again means to be able to love everyone, and make my love patient, kind and unbiased. It means to consider everyone my friend even if I might be meeting someone for the first time, but make him my friend all the same, because we are bound by the ties of humanity.
To be born again means to do good and be good not be swayed away from my values by mere demands of the circumstances. It means to have faith, firm faith in God, my creator, and place this faith in myself and all beings around, understanding the fact that we are children of one supreme being.
To be born again means to never let my faith waver, no matter what the situations may be, and to have the will and ability to accept the things I can not change and for all the umpteenth number of things I cannot write and a lot more I can not comprehend, to be more again means, to start a new beginning with every new my moment with the words that keep my world in place, “Lord , let Thy will be done.”

Students' Oxygen movement view
1/1/2012

No comments: